Monday, January 11, 2010

The Christmas Miracle

The Holiday season 2009 brought about the opportunity to work at an exquisite destination, a unique wedding, the biggest challenge of my career and my christmas miracle!

St Kitts was the destination for my week long wedding event- 4 events, 4 looks, beach side wedding events and oh yes... lost luggage!

My bags were lost by the airlines and i was sans clothing, sans products and sans all my tools for 4 days- The airlines had no clue where my bags were, the Island had very limited resources, the products available were all for the natives with rich cinnamon skin, my bride was creamy hued! Needless to say this was the most challenging time of my career and resorting to techniques i would never have reverted to other wise (borrowing makeup) I still made it work :) My bride was a darling and kept her faith in me at every moment- thank you for that my dear! My luggage and all the products finally arrived at the evening of Christmas and after my umpteenth trip to the airport and a mad dash back to the resort i was able to service my bride with my own tools!!!

Here are the 4 looks from the Duaa Ceremony (pre-wedding prayer), Nikah (wedding), Reception and Valimah (post wedding reception from the groom's family)



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Amazing! Only you could pull it off :)

LearningtoJuggle said...

Your bride is looking lovely. I love the last look - just because that green reminds me of my reception and I had the same bangles. :) You did great as usual!